ABDOMINOPLASTY - TUMMY TUCK
Tummy tuck operations designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict, high Suisse standards.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
We do not only provide the best prices but as well possibility to pay by installments.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TUMMY TUCK
A tummy tuck tends to be sought after a person has lost a significant amount of weight, leaving them with a lot of excess loose skin. Losing weight is a fantastic achievement, but it can be very upsetting when the end result is a lot of excess skin. A tummy tuck can ensure you have the smooth and toned appearance you are looking for. A lot of women also decide to have tummy tucks after losing their pregnancy weight. While having a child is the most incredible experience, it can leave a lot of women lacking in confidence, as their skin won’t return to its pre-pregnancy state.
During this operation, two incisions will be made: one from the hip bone on one side to the hipbone on the other side of the body, close to the pubic area, the other incision around the navel. The skin will be separated from the abdominal muscles. The abdominal muscles are then pulled together and stitched into place for a more narrowed waist and firmer abdomen. The separated flap of skin is then stretched over the newly tightened muscles and excess skin is removed. The navel is reattached to a position where it looks natural. The incisions are closed and a sterile dressing is applied over the area.
Your doctor will advise on a specific timeline for your treatment, as all of this depends on the specific circumstances of your surgery; for example, whether you have had a full tummy tuck or a partial tummy tuck. A tummy tuck has a recovery period of roughly six weeks, so it is important to carefully consider when you are going to have this procedure. You won’t be able to exercise for around four to six weeks after the procedure either, nor will you be able to drive for a few weeks.
KEY POINTS ABOUT TUMMY TUCK
|Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty|
|What can be corrected?||Unwanted excess fat and skin around your belly||Yes|
|How operation is done?||
|Duration of the operation||2-5 hours|
|Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks||6 days|
|Stay in hospital||2 days|
|Stay in hotel||3-4 days|
|Back to work in||2-4 weeks|
|Start of sports||6 weeks|
|Results||Permanent with a diet and exercise program|
|Any visible sign of the operation after recovery||Scar extending across the lowest part of patient’s abdomen, below the bikini line. A second scar around belly button if it will be transported. In nine months to a year before scars flatten out and lighten in color.|
|Side effects of the operation||Temporary pain, swelling, numbness of abdominal skin, soreness, bruising, tiredness for several weeks/months.|
|Risks||Very rare: infection, bleeding, poor or delayed wound healing, permanent scars.|
|Not suitable for patients||
Don’t take any risks on your new look!
This is your look for the rest of your life. Get the flat stomach you want with our safe and secure system!
Book your free consultation now!
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months.
With credit card:
You can pay your treatments up to 12 installments with your credit card which has a limit that can cover the entire cost.
Without credit card:
If you are Swiss citizen or have a C or B permit with a European nationality you may benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them. For installments by credit cards, your card limit should cover the entire operation cost.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
FAQ - TUMMY TUCK
Some of our patients choose to have breast surgery together with the tummy tuck procedures. Patients with children prefer to have both operations together. Having a child may have some negative effects on the abdominal area as well as breasts. So the patient has a chance to have both procedures done in one sitting at favorable rates.
As a consequence of a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) procedure, all the stretch marks caused by pregnancy are removed from your lower abdomen area. The upper stretch marks can also be moved to downward and can be treated as well later on.
You should carry on with your activities slowly. The feeling of exhaustion is normal for the first few days but you can return your routine activities within one week. You also need to follow the prescription that the surgeon set for you.
A comfortable compression garment should be worn for six weeks.
Yes, it is! Most patients prefer to have the tummy tuck and liposuction procedures at the same time. It is also easier for the surgeon to have two separate procedures in one sitting while you are already in the operating theatre. This also decreases the possibility of having additional liposuction surgery after abdominoplasty.
There are many male patients who go ahead with the abdominoplasty procedure. Most of the male patients prefer the operation in order to lose excess fat over the abdomen area.
The main aim of the tummy tuck is to remove the fat and sagging skin on the abdomen zone in order to have a flat and firm stomach. Birth scars and other excess fat will be gone and you are going to gain a stronger body proportion.
There are different incision techniques in tummy tuck procedures. Straight and horizontal incision lines and V shape incision lines can be considered as traditional incision techniques for tummy tuck procedures. Most of our surgeons prefer the incision on your bikini line. Thus, you do not need to cover your whole tummy tuck incision with your clothing. The scar will be covered by your underwear.
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients for (abdominoplasty) tummy tuck surgery is as follows:
- You can expect significant pain for the first 24 hours. Take your pain medication before the pain becomes unbearable
- You will be prescribed narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that is arranged for you by your doctor
- You should drink plenty of fluids for the first couple of weeks after tummy tuck surgery, as this will help you to remain well hydrated and reduce swelling
- Swelling and bruising are normal. The expectation is to see the final result between 3-6 months
- After tummy tuck surgery, it is common that you will have a drain at the surgical site. Drains help to remove excess fluid from the abdomen
- You may change the absorbent gauze pads that are placed on the surgical area. They help you to keep the incision clean and dry
- A surgical garment will be applied immediately after your surgery. This is to be worn continuously for the first week. After one week of continuous usage, you may remove the garment before the shower. After showering, the garment must be placed back on and must be worn for up to six weeks
- You should limit your activities for the first 24 hours after surgery
- You should walk short distances during the first 24 hours post-op. You are not going to be able to stand straight up after your procedure, which is totally normal.
- You should take frequent deep breaths for the first 24 hours after the surgery
- You should not get into any activities that may be painful and make you feel uncomfortable
- You should keep your hips flexed while you are lying in bed for the first week, and try not to stretch the surgical area
- You should not drive for about 10-14 days while you are on pain medication
- You can stand more upright gradually by the end of the second week
- You should pump legs while lying down to prevent blood clots. Do these activities slowly. You may feel tired for the first few days. Avoid heavy lighting, bending and straining for 4-6 weeks.
- You may resume all of your activities after six weeks
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- Laboratory, EKG, and tomography (if they are required) tests must be done just before your surgery. Tummy tuck surgery has to be canceled if there is a slight chance of future pregnancy.
- You should avoid taking any products containing aspirin, ibuprofen, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication, and Vitamin E supplement two weeks before the surgery.
- You should avoid any contact with all of the nicotine products, including cigarettes, pipe tobacco, chew or nicotine patch two weeks before surgery
- You should avoid alcohol consumption one week prior to your procedure
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids after 9 pm the night before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice, or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation. The only exception is the medication that you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- You can brush your teeth.
- You may take shower by using shampoo on the morning of your surgery
- You are not advised to wear any make-up and hair sprays/conditioners. Please remove your nail polish. Acrylic nails may stay on
- You should choose loose-fitting clothes
- You should not wear any jewelry, including all body piercings
- If you have your menstrual cycle, please wear a sanitary pad instead of a tampon
If you become pregnant after the procedure, the effects of the operation become useless. Since this procedure is related to the abdominal muscles and fat areas, you may consider the result unsatisfactory after you give birth to your child. The muscles that you decide to reshape loosen after you give birth to your child.
In a mini tummy tuck, a minimum amount of abdominal area is affected by skin removal or muscle tightening below the belly button. However, in traditional tummy tuck procedures, the amount of fat and skin removal process spreads on a wider zone including the lower abdominal area.
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for abdominoplasty operations:
- You arrive to airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on how the new look of your abdominal area would be. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you to your operation. These may include laboratory test and sometimes tomography.
- Then your procedure will start and will lasts for two to five hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Most of abdominoplasty patients require drainage after the procedure in order to make the blood and other liquids flow. So, the patient must be careful about his/her bed position after the procedure.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of surgery.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check up in the morning
- You will be advised on your medication and provided instructions on the dressing routine and using the compression garment
- You will continue to stay in the hospital and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
- This will be another healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform a check up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
4th and 5 days:
- You are advised to continue resting in your hotel room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places at the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of drainage as well as stitches and change of dressing.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after sixth day.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for