Nose Job / Rhinoplasty Turkey
We bring you the dream nose with the latest 3D method developed by European doctors from €190/m.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict, high Suisse standards.
With our 3D nose operations:
- You see your end result before the operation with newest scanning technology.
- And your surgeon will do EXACTLY this nose using special measurement tools.
Why Choose Global Medical Care for Nose Job?
Our European doctors define the best nose operation technique by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
Measurement tools printed
Controls during the operation
Closed and atraumatic technique
Your nose is the most predominant part of your look.
Don't risk your nose job with cheap and low-quality solutions!
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new nose!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM
I am from France, Nice. I have done my nose job in Turkey. All went very well from the beginning till the end. I am very happy with the result. If you have a nose job to do, go without any hesitation. I recommend Global Medical Care to everyone.
Aurelia B., France
I came to Turkey for a rhinoplasty. The whole team was very friendly. They always responded very quickly when I had questions. I am very satisfied, I felt very comfortable. It's only the 7th day after the operation but my nose already looks very good.
Ajla B., Switzerland
From the moment I enquired with Global Medical Care I have received constant communication, flying to Turkey for surgery is very daunting, however we were made to feel welcome and relaxed. Our Dr has been incredible, he must have visited us 8/9 times during our stay, answering any questions, and really made me feel that he cared. Our translator Sammy was on hand to help with anything we needed and even a rep from GMC came and saw us and spent time with us.
Gastric Sleeve is a big operation and the team made us feel so supported. Our surgeon has just text even after discharge. I can’t thank you all enough. My life has completely changed.
Just on my last day before travelling back home to England, after having a gastric sleeve with Dr Yalim Ucktum via Global Medical Care. Right from the initial contact, I felt confident in my decision and comforted by every question answered by them.
When we got to Turkey, everything was ready, the transfers were lovely big Mercedes, when we got to the hospital for our first night, our English translator was there straight away and ordered us dinner. We started with our first test which then carried on the next morning, there are so many tests and this was really reassuring. Our doctor came to visit us before our op and just is the loveliest man. The Global Medical Care team were also there, which was lovely as we had been speaking with them for so long.
The op itself went really well, and we’ve had great after care from the whole team, including the doctor who kept coming to check on us.
I would recommend over and over.
Thanks Global Medical CARE, Team I’m fully satisfied with operation, for me this medical experience and this package is the best.
Anybody can come without hesitation. This operation is very easy, very good doctors surround you. Every day my hairs growing slowly slowly and I m happy with that. Once again Thanks Global Medical Care
The whole team is very warm-tempered, nice and accommodating. Everyone looked at my well-being the language is not a problem as everything is translated perfectly. The result has become perfect, I am very happy that I have come into such good hands.
Rated 4.8 / 5 by customers on
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT 3D NOSE JOB
The shape and size of the nose can have a big impact on the way the face looks, and because of this, some patients can be self-conscious about their nose. Whether through genetics, or a childhood accident such as a broken nose, there are many different reasons why a person may not be happy with the way their nose looks which could lead to a dip in self-esteem and drop in self-confidence.
On the other hand, deciding on a nose job is not an easy one. How you will look like with your new nose? Whether the surgeon can do it exactly you want? Whether there will be any surprises? What if the doctor makes a mistake? As we are hearing these questions from all of our patients, our medical consultants formed by European doctors created a safe and secure methodology to eliminate all these worries and to give you the nose you look for.
1. Creating your new look
To ensure that you can decide on your new nose, we will first scan your entire head with 5th generation scanning technology. This will give you the opportunity to make any changes you want with your doctor to decide on your future look.
2. 3D Printing of measurement tools
Even though you now know your desired look, we need to ensure that your doctor can realize this without any mistakes. To facilitate this the second step is to print your new nose and several measurement tools that will be used during your surgery. In such a way your surgeon can be sure that the end result is exactly as you look for. Without any surprises.
3. Use of these tools to create your new nose
Your surgeon will use all these measurement tools to ensure that he is doing all the necessary changes so that you get the nose you want.
4. You will have your new look in 7 days
In normal conditions after 7 days, all your bandages will be taken out and you will have your new look. Of course, there may be some swellings, etc. and they will disappear soon.
Normal nose operations vs 3D
3D NOSE JOBS
- You see your exact future look and look from 360 degrees.
- Measurement tools ensure that your surgeon will exactly do the nose you see on the screen.
- You get exactly the nose you asked for. NO SURPRISES.
STANDARD NOSE JOBS
- At best, you can see your future nose only in some pictures.
- Your surgeon will do his best to get closer to your desires.
- There is a chance that you get a surprise that you will live with for your entire life.
Don't risk your future looks. Get the best for you!
KEY POINTS ABOUT NOSE JOB
Nose Surgery – Rhinoplasty
What can be corrected?
Big or Small Nose
Nasal Tip Changes
Slim the nostril width
Angle between upper lip and the nose
Yes if due to deviated septum
How operation is done?
Duration of the operation
1 to 2 hours
Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks
Stay in hospital
Stay in hotel
Back to work in
Start of sports
Permanent and long-lasting.
Any visible sign of the operation after recovery
No, if an open technique is not used or narrowing nostrils is not needed.
Side effects of the operation
Temporary nausea following anesthesia, discomfort caused by tampons and bandages.
Rare: Infections, Bleeding, Reaction to anesthesia, Small capillaries on the skin, if an open technique is used or narrowing of the wide nostrils is necessary, very small and thin scars on the base of the nose. Unpredictable second surgery not required in 90% of cases.
Not suitable for patients
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
Eropean medical doctors choose us for their own nose job!
Till now we operated 11 European medical doctors for their own nose operation. Schedule a complimentary online consultation and benefit from these high standards for great results.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months.
With credit card:
You can pay your treatments up to 12 installments with your credit card which has a limit that can cover the entire cost.
Without credit card:
If you are Swiss citizen or have a C or B permit with a European nationality you may benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them. For installments by credit cards, your card limit should cover the entire operation cost.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nose Job in Turkey
How much is a nose job in Turkey?
A high-quality nose job in Turkey cost around £2500 to £3000 if it is done by real professionals. Any offer below this price will most probably will nor provide the results required as they will be done by non-qualified people.
Is Turkey good at nose jobs?
Turkey is good at nose jobs. Due to their highly skilled doctors in nearly all fields, the nose jobs done in Turkey by reputable doctors end us with great results.
Which country is best in nose job?
The best country for a nose job is Turkey. Due to the medical education system that are creating very highly skilled people and its base to host international patients, Turkey is leading the nose jobs.
How long do you stay in Turkey for rhinoplasty?
For a rhinoplasty, you need to stay 7 nights in Turkey. After these 7 nights, you can return to your country without bandages or stitches.
Is Turkey a safe place for plastic surgery?
Turkey is a safe place for plastic surgery. If you work with a reputable partner that will help you to be operated on in an accredited hospital and by competent doctors, Tukey is a very safe place for plastic surgery.
Do nose jobs expire?
Nose jobs do not expire. But the nose is an organ that does change its shape over the years. So so minor changes are expected over long years. But these changes will be minor after a nose job.
Which country has cheapest rhinoplasty?
One of the cheapest countries for quality rhinoplasty is Turkey. As the wage rates, rents, and cost of living are much cheaper there, the prices are lower for rhinoplasty as well.
Where is the best place in Turkey to get a nose job?
The best places to get a nose job in Turkey are Istanbul and Izmir. Due to the high number of qualified surgeons and hospitals, this should be everyone’s first choice.
Who is the best rhinoplasty in Turkey?
There is no single best rhinoplasty in Turkey. Unlike the general belief even among the doctors who are good at rhinoplasty, there are some who are specialized in some types of nose and end results. Thus you have to work with a professional group so that they can find you the best surgeon for your case.
Who is the best nose surgeon in the world?
There is no single best nose surgeon in the world. Unlike the general belief even among the doctors who are good at rhinoplasty, there are some who are specialized in some types of nose and end results. Thus you have to work with a professional group so that they can find you the best surgeon for your case.
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should avoid Aspirin or any products containing aspirin as well as Ibuprofen and Naproxen sodium anti-inflammatory medications at least two weeks before surgery
- You should quit smoking two weeks before the surgery and do not be around smokers
- You should avoid tanning beds or direct sun exposure on your face for at least one month before your surgery
- You should stop the intake of alcohol as well as caffeine for 24 hours before surgery
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids after 9 pm the night before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice or liquids are not allowed in the morning of the operation
- You can brush your teeth in the morning of the operation
- You are also allowed to take shower (any soap/body wash is ok)
- Your hair should be up in a ponytail if it is long
- You should not wear any make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, hairspray/hair conditioner or nail polish
- You are advised to choose loose comfortable clothing
- You should inform your doctor if you have any of the following symptoms within two weeks of your surgery: fever, cough cold, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rash or poisoning
What would be my daily schedule for nose operations?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for nose operations:
- You arrive at the airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of the custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain to you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on the right size and the shape of the nose that would fit you best. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you for operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will last for one to two hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night.
- Most of the rhinoplasty patients require temperature facemask after the procedure in order to soften the tissues as well as prevent bruising and swelling. You will be given a pressurized facemask after the procedure.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check-up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will be advised on your medication and provided instructions on the dressing routine.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
3rd, 4th and 5th days:
- You are advised to continue resting in your room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places in the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of nasal bandage, stitches, and change of dressing.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after the sixth day.
What do I need to do after my operation?
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients is as follows:
- There will be pain on your nose area for the first 3-4 days. Take your pain medication before the pain becomes too severe
- Some bruising and swelling are normal. It is expected to take between 3-6 months to see final results
- You should apply cold compresses on the operative area for 15 minutes, off for 15 minutes as needed for the first 24-48 hours
- You should not apply a warm or hot compress on the operative area
- You should sleep while your head is elevated on two pillows for one week
- You should not blow your nose for two weeks. You may gently clean your nostrils with a warm moistened tissue paper
- If you have to sneeze do it through your mouth
- You should avoid touching your nose in any way for at least 3-4 weeks after surgery
- Numbness in the operative area might be expected. Time varies for the numbness to fade away
- Your doctor will give you a prescription for narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you. Avoid Aspirin or Aspirin containing products
- While using narcotic pain medication, you should consume liquid as much as possible in order to prevent dehydration
- You should not consume any alcohol with narcotics
- Good types of food to have after surgery are; saltines, crackers, rice, popsicles and light soups
- You should not take medications on an empty stomach
- You should rest when you feel tired
- You might feel mild to moderate discomfort after the anesthesia has worn off
- You should avoid bending and stooping
- You may get up from the bed and walk around the day after surgery. This will prevent the blood clots
- You can continue your activities in a low tempo. You may feel tired for the first few days but you should be able to return to normal activities within 2-3 weeks
- You should avoid direct sun exposure on the operative area for one year
- You may drive in 2-3 days provided you are not taking any pain medication
- You may return to work within 5-7 days, depending on the type of work you do
- You may take a shower the day after surgery. Any soap/body wash/shampoo/conditioner is ok for use
- You must not get your dressings wet
- You can bend your head back to shampoo and rinse out your hair
- After surgery, your nose may be packed with soft tampons and dressing. This may prevent you from breathing through your nose, so breath through your mouth
- Have a humidifier next to your bed along with plenty of fluids. This will help you feel more comfortable and help prevent dehydration
- You should change the drip pad under your nose when it gets too soiled
How many times did your surgeon perform rhinoplasty (nose operation)?
Most of our surgeons have performed over 5,000 procedures which include a great number of rhinoplasty procedures. Some of our very experienced cosmetic surgeons have performed more than 15,000 procedures.
When can I wear my glasses?
You can wear your glass after the procedure but you should not put your glasses directly on your nose. In other words, your glasses should not apply pressure on your nose.
Do you have a discount for multiple procedures?
Most of our patients prefer eyelid surgery with rhinoplasty at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
How should I sleep after rhinoplasty?
You need to sleep on your back with your head elevated for a few days.
What if I get a cold after rhinoplasty? Will I be able to blow my nose?
You should not blow your nose for at least ten days after your rhinoplasty surgery.
Will rhinoplasty affect my sense of smell?
Your breathing will be improved as a result of rhinoplasty as well as septum deviation. Your sense of smell will not be affected by the rhinoplasty procedure.
Will rhinoplasty affect nasal allergies?
The effect of rhinoplasty on nasal allergies is moderate but it may help to breathe. You should inform your surgeon about your allergies before rhinoplasty surgery.
How long will I need to wear bandages?
Generally till the last checkup day. There will be swelling and mild redness on your nose which are completely normal.
Where will be the incisions?
The incision lines will be placed inside your nostrils and they will be hidden from outside.
I can’t breathe well through my nose. Can you fix this as well?
Our surgeon not only deals with aesthetic concerns but also focuses on the deformities of your nose which may cause functional issues such as insufficient breathing. In addition to rhinoplasty, our surgeons may also fix septum deviation that primarily focuses on the quality of your breathing.
Do I need any special aftercare?
You should follow the medication routine prescribed by the surgeon including pain killers and antibiotics. You need to lie down on the bed with your head in an elevated position and apply cold compression on the nose area. You may continue your daily routine one week after the procedure but you should avoid strenuous activity for at least 2 weeks following your surgery.
What if I am not satisfied with my results? How would I decide if I need second operation as revision surgery?
Our surgeons prepare a simulated picture of your nose before the surgery based on your preferences and perform the procedure accordingly. They may advise on the best natural shape that would go well with your facial anatomy.
What is Nose Job?
Nose job can alter the size, width, and profile of the nose. The nose tip, nostril shape, and nasal balance (nasal symmetry) can all be improved.
Almost all of these procedures are done through the nostrils, so there are no visible cuts (or subsequent scars) on the face. Some rhinoplasty procedures necessitate a cut to the tissue between the nostrils. Rhinoplasty is performed by both specialist plastic surgeons and specialist ear, nose, and throat (ENT) surgeons. Cosmetic surgeons can also perform rhinoplasty. When done by a skilled surgeon, amazing results can be promised. Nasal plastic surgery is also used to correct breathing issues caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
You may wake up every morning and be troubled to look in the mirror because you are unhappy with the appearance of your nose.
You may have considered having plastic nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty or nose job, but you are unsure about the risks of the procedure and, more importantly, whether you will get the desired results. The decision to undergo plastic surgery is highly personal. You must decide whether the benefits will meet your objectives and whether the risks and potential complications of rhinoplasty are acceptable.
Why have a Nose Job?
Rhinoplasty may be performed for these conditions:
- Correct a birth defect.
- Enhance your overall appearance.
- Damage to the septum, the bone, and cartilage that separates the nostrils, causes open blocked nasal passages (deviated septum).
- Restore a facial fracture, such as a fractured nose.
- Restore breathing function following cancer treatment, trauma, or burns.
Rhinoplasty is a nose reshaping procedure. The procedure may include:
- Correct a bulbous, upturned, hooked, or droopy nose.
- Correcting a dorsal hump deformity
- Repair nostrils that are too large, too wide, or turn upward.
- Remove any visible dips or bumps on the bridge of the nose.
- To achieve facial balance, make the nose smaller or larger.
- Clear any clogged nasal passages.
The benefit of rhinoplasty surgeries in Turkey
Rhinoplasty is a popular plastic operation that can not only improve the appearance and function of the nose but can also boost confidence and eliminate years of self-consciousness caused by the appearance of your nose. Here are the benefits of getting a rhinoplasty:
- Increase or decrease the nose’s size.
- Change the physical appearance
- Make a new shape for the nostrils.
- Cut back on the nasal tip
- Bridge width should be reduced.
- Improve the balance and harmony of other facial features.
- Have a positive impact on your overall facial appearance
- Resolve issues caused by a deviated septum or sinus
- Improve your ability in breathing
If you’re self-conscious about the shape of your nose, you can consult with a specialist or surgeon to see if you’re a good candidate for cosmetic rhinoplasty. Although an aesthetic nose surgery can improve your appearance, you must have realistic expectations about the results. If you have a broken nose, a deviated septum, or another medical problem, functional rhinoplasty can help you breathe better.
It can take anywhere from six months to a year to see any noticeable results. Having nose surgery is a big step, but we’re here to help you in all steps of the way. If you have any questions or wish to schedule a complimentary consultation, we are always here to help and provide an answer.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for Health Tourism