Global Medical Care carefully chooses for you the best hospitals around the world. In order to be selected by Global Medical Care a hospital needs to meet the following criteria:
- Be evaluated, reviewed and accredited by leading international associations (JCI, TUV, TEMOS)
- Must provide a multi-disciplinary medical service.
- Patients can obtain consultations for any number of sought-after and popular treatments.
- Have in-house patient relationship managers speaking your language
- Always be first in adopting providing newest technologies
- Employ a pool of recognized and/or highly trained and experienced doctors or surgeons
- Be accountable and adhering to a highly developed ethics and respectful of patient rights
- All partner hospitals have been personally visited by our expert team and must score at least 9 out of 10 based on our own stringent evaluation criteria