Facelift surgery designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality even abroad.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict high Suisse standards.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
We do not only provide the best prices but as well possibility to pay by installments.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FACELIFT
Also commonly referred to as a rhytidectomy, facelift is a cosmetic procedure which pulls back and lifts up the skin, creating a smoother and tighter appearance. A lot of people have facelift surgery so that they can achieve a more youthful appearance, as the procedure will reduce sagging or flabby skin around the neck and lower half of the face.
As you get older, your skin loses elasticity. Your facial muscles also slacken, resulting in a droopy appearance. The rate at which this happens differs from person-to-person. However, a facelift can rectify this. It is also a good treatment option if you have lost a considerable amount of weight, as it tightens the skin around your face.
During a facelift, a flap of skin on each side of the face is pulled back, and tissues below the skin are surgically altered to return the contour of the face to a more youthful shape. Before the flap is sutured closed, excess skin is removed. A neck lift (platysmaplasty) is often done as part of a facelift to reduce fat deposits and sagging skin on the neck.
In terms of recovery, it is a good idea to carefully think about when to have this procedure, as you will often require a couple of weeks off work. Most people take two to four weeks to recover fully from this procedure. You can expect visible bruising and swelling for the first two weeks, and you should not drive immediately after the operation. In addition to this, to reduce swelling, you should keep your head propped up with pillows for a couple of days. You should also avoid getting the bandages wet, which means no showering for the first two days. No massages, saunas, or strenuous activity is allowed for the first fortnight either.
KEY POINTS ABOUT FACELIFT
Facelift – Rhytidectomy
What can be corrected?
Visible lines around mouth and nose area
Fatty neck and wrinkles
How operation is done?
Duration of the operation
2 to 4 hours
Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks
Stay in hospital
Stay in hotel
Back to work in
Start of sports
Lasting up to 10 years.
Any visible sign of the operation after recovery
Very tiny scars: at the back and/or front of the ear and under the scalp stays generally under the hair. The tiny one under the chin may be visible.
Side effects of the operation
Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, tenderness of skin, tight and dry feeling skin
Very rare: hematoma, infection, and reactions to anesthesia, injury to underlying facial structures with temporary effects, Injury to the nerves that control facial muscles (temporary but may be permanent), necrosis, poor healing and bleeding, excessive scarring, loss or hair and change in hairline.
Not suitable for patients
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months.
With credit card:
You can pay your treatments up to 12 installments with your credit card which has a limit that can cover the entire cost.
Without credit card:
If you are Swiss citizen or have a C or B permit with a European nationality you may benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them. For installments by credit cards, your card limit should cover the entire operation cost.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
FAQ - FACELIFT SURGERY
Do I need any special aftercare?
You need to rest and limit your routine activities for a while after the operation. You are supposed to follow the instructions given by your doctor regarding scar care and medication details.
How do I look after the procedure? Will I look pulled or too tight?
After the facelift surgery, you will gain a distinctive look. Your new look will be natural. The people around you will notice the difference but may not realize the specific treatment that you have gone through on your face.
I have deep vertical lines around my mouth. Will face lift surgery get rid of these?
Face lifting procedure has important effects on vertical lines around the mouth area. But, laser skin surfacing and other dermal fillings can additionally be applied in order to get rid of the lines and wrinkles around the mouth zone.
Is it possible to combine face lift procedure with other operations?
Most of our patients prefer additional treatments along with face lifting surgery. Eyelid and brow lift are the most demanded ones.
My skin has sun damage. Is it okay to have a facelift in this condition?
Before you attend the face lifting procedure, laser skin resurfacing treatment would be beneficial in order to fix the damaged areas. After the laser skin resurfacing procedure on your face, you will experience much more successful results. You may contact us in order to get more information about favorable rates on multiple procedures.
What do I need to do after my operation?
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients is as follows:
- You should keep your wound dressings dry until they are removed
- After the dressing removal, an elastic wrap will be given to you in order to apply it on your face. Make sure to keep the elastic wrap in place at all times
- You will be given a prescription for a narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you
- You should not drive and consume alcohol while you are on pain medication
- You should take your pain medication with food. This helps to minimize the nausea effect caused by pain medications
- You should move your diet from liquids to soft food (oatmeal, French toast, yogurt, soup, and pasta)
- You should rest for the entire day after your facelift surgery
- You need to sleep while the head of the bed is elevated or use two to three pillows for one week after your plastic surgery
- You should avoid bending, lifting or straining
- You should not drive for one week following your facelift surgery
- You should take at least one week off from work
- You should keep your incisions dry
- You can take a bath but do not forget to keep your incisions and hair dry
- You can wear make-up in order to hide your face bruises one week after your procedure
- You should keep your face away from sunburn. At this point, you can wear a hat and sunglasses
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should avoid taking any products containing aspirin and ibuprofen non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication one week before surgery. If you are on medication, please inform your surgeon accordingly
- You should avoid any contact with all of the nicotine products, including cigarettes, pipe tobacco, chew or nicotine patch one week before surgery
- You should avoid alcohol consumption one week prior to your procedure
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids eight hours before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice, or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation. The only exception is medication that you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- You can brush your teeth
- You are not advised to wear any make-up and hair sprays/conditioners. Please remove your nail polish
- You should not wear any jewelry or body piercings
What would be my daily schedule for face-lift operation?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for face-lift operations:
- You arrive to airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on how the new look of your face would be. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you to face lift operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will lasts for two to four hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Most of facelift surgery patients require cold facemask after the procedure in order to soften the tissues as well as prevent swelling and bruising. You may be given a cold facemask after the procedure.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of face lift surgery.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check up in the morning
- You will be advised on your medication and provided instructions on the dressing routine and using the cold mask.
- You will continue to stay in the hospital and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
- This will be another healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
4th, 5th and 6th day:
- You are advised to continue resting in your hotel room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places at the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of dressing and clips/stitches on your face.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your breast augmentation recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after seventh day.
Will I have to change any dressings/bandages?
No, your surgeon will do this.
Will there be a lot of swelling after a face lift procedure?
You should expect to swell especially during the first three days after the surgery. The swelling on your face will gradually disappear. You can sleep with your head and shoulders elevated in order to minimize the swelling.
Will there be any drains placed?
Yes, there will be two drains placed at the back of your ears. Your surgeon will remove them on your second day of surgery.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for